I went to Bill's for breakfast today on our way to the Childrens Discovery Museum. It was a cold rainy day, and when we got there we were told there was about an hour wait so we had to wait outside. After a few minutes someone came around and said we could eat outside if we wanted. Being that we were going to have to stand outside anyway, we decided to just eat out there. For the most part we managed to stay dry, but it was freezing. I thought it was pretty funny when my waiter offered me a shot of tequila on the house to warm up. I had the Blackstone Benedict ($9.50) which were eggs benedict with avacado, grilled red onion, and tomato. The eggs were poached perfectly and they were very good. The side of hash browns they came with were also very good. Nice and crispy. My wife ordered a breakfast quesidilla thing ($8.95) which she said was good. The girls each had a waffle, and sausage and bacon. I didnt try the sausage, but the bacon was very good. Nice thick cut and very tasty. The waffles also looked really good and they both finished them off, and they were big. I can definitely see why there was such a wait. With very prompt, friendly service and great food Bill's Cafe is a must try.
2 comments:
Been to Bills Cafe? Please tell us your thoughts.
I went to Bill's for breakfast today on our way to the Childrens Discovery Museum. It was a cold rainy day, and when we got there we were told there was about an hour wait so we had to wait outside. After a few minutes someone came around and said we could eat outside if we wanted. Being that we were going to have to stand outside anyway, we decided to just eat out there. For the most part we managed to stay dry, but it was freezing. I thought it was pretty funny when my waiter offered me a shot of tequila on the house to warm up. I had the Blackstone Benedict ($9.50) which were eggs benedict with avacado, grilled red onion, and tomato. The eggs were poached perfectly and they were very good. The side of hash browns they came with were also very good. Nice and crispy. My wife ordered a breakfast quesidilla thing ($8.95) which she said was good. The girls each had a waffle, and sausage and bacon. I didnt try the sausage, but the bacon was very good. Nice thick cut and very tasty. The waffles also looked really good and they both finished them off, and they were big. I can definitely see why there was such a wait. With very prompt, friendly service and great food Bill's Cafe is a must try.
Post a Comment