Be Sure And Click On Older Posts On The Bottom Of The Page To List More Restaurants

O'Flaherty's Irish Pub

Read & Write Reviews

25 North San Pedro Street
San Jose, CA 95110
(408) 947-8007
www.oflahertyspub.com
Map It

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Been to O'Flaherty's Irish Pub? Please tell us your thoughts.

Jeff said...

Before going to the Sharks game we went and had dinner and a few beers at O'Flaherty's Pub in San Jose right by the Pavillion. I ordered the fish and chips ($9.00) and was sadly pretty dissapointed. What came out were 3 little pieces of fish, and some pretty unnapealling fries. The fries (chips) were actually better than they looked. Unfortunately can't say the same for the fish. It really was pretty boring, almost like something you'd get out of the frozen food department at your grocery store. I was wishing I would have gone with their Shepards Pie ($9.00), but who knows how good it would have been either. Good beers at least though in a pretty cool setting. I'd recommend stopping by for the beers, but more than likely pass on the food.

Quality of food = 5
Service = 7
Value = 6
Cleanliness = 7

Avg cost per person - $9 no tip